A moral for your senses…
Have you heard of a story which speaks of a frog race? If you haven’t, well read it out now. It talks of a frog race to the tall tower. Many a stronger and physically built frog of the community participated in the race. However, each and every one of them gave up before they could reach to the top of the tower except for one. That frog was indeed deaf!
So how did it actually win when all else failed?
Story suggests that every other frog just gave up because of the fellow frogs who taunted them it was not possible for anyone to reach to the top of that high a tower as it was. Yet, the deaf frog succeeded because when people were busy taunting and demotivating, the deaf one actually thought that people were cheering for the same.
Moral of the story?
- Trust your gut instincts.
- Motivation is one important factor which keeps the fire in your soul burning.
- Achieving something great is not a cup of tea, no doubt, but it is not impossible either.
- Obviously when others have accomplished so many great things in life, why can’t you?
- All you need is an undying passion and a great motivation to keep that fire in your heart burning for the thing you want to achieve.
Word of thought.
Everyone gets the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What you make out of those is truly your priority. When you are truly motivated, believe me, nothing can stop you! It’s just a war of the mind. Once you win it, trust me, nothing can defeat you.
So stay motivated and conquer the world with its unlimited possibilities.